Under the direction of the Account Supervisor, the Account Manager plays a vital role in providing day-to-day support in creating, monitoring and developing clients’ digital advertising programs. Our boutique ad agency is committed to growing medical practices with return-on-investment marketing campaigns and effective business strategies. We are located in Miami, FL.
At our agency, the Account Manager is more than just a point of contact for the client, s/he is an advisor and consultant to our clients, making a significant difference to their lives by helping to build their business dramatically (50% to 300% business growth is frequent).
• Communicate client needs across the organization to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requests.
• Manage a timely and accurate on-boarding process for new clients: e.g. gather and document requirements, track campaign build progress, ensure compliance with client requests, oversee QA.
• Provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery is on point
• Communicate with vendors of our support services to ensure they are consistently delivering quality products and keep them updated on any client account changes.
• Seek ways to improve client success, including suggesting additional products available as add-on services.
• Train clients to handle various aspects of lead management
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing, advertising or business strategy
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work for yourself and others
• Top notch communication and relationship building skills
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Ability to analyze data and identify trends
• Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Bonus Skills – nice to have if you already have the requirements above:
• Experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing Google AdWords campaigns or Microsoft AdCenter/Bing Ads campaigns or any other PPC system
• Experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing Facebook Ad campaigns
• Experience setting up, managing and/or analyzing social media campaigns on any of the following platforms: Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|
|Vacation||25+ days paid vacation annually|
|Hours||9-5 environment - we are NOT a sweatshop|