As a Senior SEO Strategist, you will take on a client facing role, managing multiple projects and leveraging a team of specialists to execute strategies to help clients grow their organic search KPIs.
You have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of on-page SEO, technical SEO, local SEO, keyword research, link building, content strategy, competitive analysis, and reporting insights.
In past roles you’ve had experience managing multiple clients in various industries. You’ve effectively identified and delivered a comprehensive SEO strategy, presented reports, and effectively communicating opportunities to key stakeholders to ensure collaboration and execution.
Ideally, you’ve worked in a team environment and have experience assigning tasks to meet the individual strengths of your colleagues, while being hands on with your clients. You have worked with team members to share your knowledge and unique experience.
- Own the SEO strategy and day-to-day interactions with multiple clients
- Create and manage client project plans on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Create detailed, well-constructed deliverables
- Analyze reports and turn them into actionable insights
- Educate yourself and clients on latest developments in organic search and convey potential business impacts
- 4+ years experience in a role primarily focused on SEO. (Client-facing position in an Agency Environment is Preferred)
- Working knowledge of common SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Intimate familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platforms
- Google Analytics Certified Preferred
- Experience with Google Tag Manager is a plus
- STRONG communication / presentation skills, including PowerPoint deck building and comfortable speaking in front of high-level stakeholders
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate vast expertise in one or more of the following:
- Content Strategy / Link Building
- Technical SEO
Career Points of Interest
- Opportunity to become a key player in a continually growing team and to grow your skills and career
- Flexibility to suggest any form of digital advertising that would benefit clients
- Competitive salary
- Fun team environment (relaxed dress code)
- Full benefits package 100% paid by the company for employee
- Located in fabulous Las Vegas, just minutes from the strip and many digital marketing conventions
Relocation assistance for the right candidate!
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|